Friday, April 11, 2014

Baby Girl's First Easter Basket

There's no denying how excited I am for Easter. I think it's quickly becoming my all time favorite holiday. There's just so much to celebrate!! We have quite a few April birthdays in our family.  Most recently my twin nieces!!! I am over the moon ecstatic to finally be an Aunt! AND most importantly, the celebration of our Risen Savior!!!!

Today I linking up with the sweet girls of the Five on Friday link up- The Good LifeA. Liz AdventuresCarolina Charm. & Hello! Happiness. 

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


To share some fun ideas I have for my sweet baby girl's First Easter Basket. 




ONE. I still need to add a few finishing touches to Claire's nursery. Hints why I haven't shared her room yet on the blog. I think this print from French Press Mornings will be perfect framed in her room. Why not add it to her Easter basket? 

TWO. How adorable is this mini sized friendship bracelet by Lucky Sage Shop? I'm  in love. And even better, she also makes beautiful Momma bracelets !! 

THREE. Girlfriend can never have too many hair accessories. Am I right? I'm loving this coral and mint headband from Emmy's Pretties.

FOUR. Beaufort Bonnet. Obsessed. A definite must for our sunny days. 

FIVE. Owen started teething super early so I am assuming Claire will too. This organic bunny baby teether looks like it could be a great buy.


What am I missing???


Happy Friday, Friends!

10 comments:

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love all these basket stuffers!! I think those will make a great a basket!

Amanda said...

Is the bunny teether wooden? I love that print and that bonnet is way too adorable and oh so southern! Have a fantastic weekend!

Lauren said...

that bunny teether is adorable! I remember we added a children's bible to Elyse's first Easter basket. We didn't have one yet and it's the perfect holiday to give a Bible!

Lauren said...

that bunny teether is adorable! I remember we added a children's bible to Elyse's first Easter basket. We didn't have one yet and it's the perfect holiday to give a Bible!

Courtney said...

Can I just have Claire's easter basket instead? I love everything you picked!!

Elizabeth {Chasin' Mason} said...

That bunny teether is so cute! I wish I knew about it last Easter for Mason! Claire is one lucky girl with that Easter basket!

Sara Elizabeth said...

I totally adore the headband... like LOVE!!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Im nuts for wooden teethers! Love the bunny one for the basket. Perfection.

Ashley @ Life on the Parsons Farm said...

I love that coral bow headband!!

atparsons.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Twin nieces?! Congratulations, Auntie! How exciting!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS